Correo Argentino for WooCommerce with Shipping Calculator for Argentina and automatic generation of Labels from the administrator through CSV files.
If you are subscribed to Correo Argentino for e-Commerce (Paq.ar) you can automatically generate national guides in WooCommerce through CSV files. Quote the cost from your city to that of your clients, compatible with shipments to Branch and Home.
With this module you will be able to manage the transports that you have created for Correo Argentino in your store, display the locations and branches to your customers and create the CSV files to import them into your administrative panel of Correo Argentino in “My Mail” – “Mass Load”.
You can make this module manage the shipping costs based on the tariff by Correo Argentino Zones explained in detail in this PDF . This can be loaded manually or automatically by the Plugin (You can also add a surcharge percentage).
What do we offer?
- Quote costs from the cart summary
- Request the DNI automatically at checkout
- Default weight and size for products that do not have these values configured
- Set an estimated delivery time
- Add a surcharge to the shipping price
- A minimum and / or maximum shipping cost applies
- Exclude Correo Argentino if a product belongs to a specific category in your store
- Exclude Correo Argentino in specific provinces that you determine
- Exclude Correo Argentino if the cost of the cart does not exceed a certain amount
- Support for WooCommerce stores that work in Argentine Pesos and US Dollars, you can use the official rate or configure a rate manually
- Compatible with Dokan . Only for single vendor orders (Not compatible with suborders or multi-vendor orders). The Correo Argentino account to use will be the master (At the moment it is not possible for each seller to have their credentials), so the branches of Origin will be the ones you configure in the plugin. The advantage that this plugin provides with Dokan is that each vendor can create the CSV and download it from the Orders dashboard on the Dokan front-end.
- Configure all the carriers you want by zone
- Apply a discount on it sent from a certain amount or weight of the cart
- Free shipping applies from a certain amount or weight of the cart
- Apply the tracking numbers manually to the order
- Generate multiple guides automatically from the order
- Modify guide details before creating it
- Download the CSV from the order
- Send the guide number to the client by e-mail (It can be deactivated from WooCommerce – Settings – E-Mails)
- Guaranteed technical support, we will always treat you in the most humble way possible
NOTE: You must take into account that this plugin will add additional fields in the checkout such as the DNI and the OCA Office for withdrawal. If you have another plugin that requests the DNI, you could have some kind of conflict with it.
Minimum Requirements: WooCommerce 4.0 or Higher
Support and module updates free for 90 days. Lifetime license valid for ONE store only.